Warm in winter, cool in summer... BOWRON infant care range combines the necessity for practicality, durability and safety with the desirability of softness, comfort and luxury from a natural material.
2’8” x 1’7” / 80cm x 48cm
- We recommend the use of NON ionic mild liquid detergents only.
- Do not use non alkaline products.
- Do not use products containing biological enzymes or bleach.
Complete Immersion by Hand
- Complete immersion clean using warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer to Cleaning Agent section.
- This product can be drycleaned.
- We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- Tumble dry on ‘cool’ or ‘warm’ setting – not on hot setting.
- Products should be line or flat dried only.
- Do not force dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Product should be pulled back into original size and shape while damp prior to drying.
- We recommend brushing using a medium wire pet brush first while the product is damp and then again when completely dry to encourage the original fluffy appearance.
- Air movement while drying is recommended.
NOTE: EXCESSIVE HEAT WILL CAUSE HARDENING OF LEATHER AND/OR PRODUCT SHRINKAGE.
- Regular vigorous shaking of the product will help to maintain and restore the natural soft product appearance.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Do not use rotating vacuum head attachment.
- Machine wash using warm water/38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer to cleaning agent section.
Spot Cleaning by Hand
- Spot clean using soft cloth.
- Use warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer cleaning agent section.
- Clean affected area using soft cloth in circular motion, starting on outside of area and working into centre.
- Using dry cloth to apply pressure and remove excess moisture.
- While products are not in use and require to be stored (loose or packaged) we recommend that they be kept in a cool airy position.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not store in plastic packaging for any extended period as condensation and creasing may occur.
- Fold/crease marks caused by storage or packaging will diminish over a period of time.