QBABY Snot Drops
Supports healthy mucous membranes.
Snot! Yes these herbs are for supporting the body to calm the production of snot and ease its removal from the body. This formula works by targeting the immune system to speed recovery, and toning the tissues and membranes to reduce the secretion of mucus.
This can be used for any congestion in the upper respiratory passages; ears, nose, sinus or throat.
This formula utilises the potency of herbal remedies in a format that is both easy to administer and safe and palatable for all ages. We design remedies that are easy for parents and give effective support to babies.
Drops may be given straight into baby’s mouth, or put on a spoon, in water, in a bottle, on food, or on a nipple waiting to be suckled! They can also be given at any time, and there are no interactions with other medications to worry about. Easy peasy. Use maximum frequency of dosing when needed for more acute relief, and less often as maintenance.
Some key ingredients include:
- Echinacea, Astragalus: To support and enhance proper immune response.
- Elderflower, Golden Rod, Ground Ivy, Ribwort: To reduce the production of mucus and catarrh, to tone tissues and membranes in the ears, nose, sinuses and throat. These herbs help to ease congestion and inflammation.
- Thyme: Antibacterial and anti-catarrhal.
- Yarrow, Boneset: Diaphoretic, these herbs are traditionally used for aiding recovery from fever or ills and chills.
- Withania & Siberian Ginseng: To promote a healthy stress response and enhance vitality and immunity.
- Cayenne: Nothing helps to liquefy mucus and aid its removal from the body like some good cayenne! Great to ease congestion.
- Gotu Kola: Improves tissue repair.
CONTAINS: Boneset, Elderflower, Golden rod, Ground ivy, Hyssop, Ribwort, Thyme, Huang Qi, Yarrow, Gotu kola, Echinacea, Cayenne, Astragalus, Siberian ginseng, Licorice, Bladderwrack, Saw palmetto, Withania, Grape seed.
DIRECTIONS: Take 3-5 drops 3-6 times daily or as needed.
SAFE FROM NEWBORN