QBABY TeethEase Drops
Designed to support the health of your baby’s gums and emerging teeth.
This unique formula helps to provide not only relief from the discomfort associated with cutting new teeth, but helps to calm the swollen gums and the frazzled baby! In addition to this, the formula includes herbs which support and strengthen the oral tissues, promoting an excellent oral environment.
It can be awful to witness the misery some babies suffer when teething, and it can make all the difference having a remedy on hand that not only targets the irritated tissues in the mouth where the emerging teeth are wrecking havoc, but also helps to calm your restless baby.
This formula utilises the potency of herbal remedies in a format that is both easy to administer and safe and palatable for all ages. We design remedies that are easy for parents and give effective support to babies.
Drops may be given straight into baby’s mouth, or put on a spoon, in water, in a bottle, on food, or on a nipple waiting to be suckled! They can also be given at any time, and there are no interactions with other medications to worry about. Easy peasy. Use maximum frequency of dosing when needed for more acute relief, and less often as maintenance.
Some key ingredients include:
- Jamaican Dogwood, Corydalis & Devil’s Claw: All powerful herbs with the ability to reduce inflammation and discomfort.
- Arnica: Used for healing all manner of tissue trauma, reducing swelling and discomfort, and promoting circulation.
- St John’s Wort: A herb that acts specifically on nerve pain, and also promotes tissue repair.
- White Willow: Used as an analgesic to reduce discomfort.
- Chamomile, Skullcap, Oats, Lavender, Skullcap, Valerian, Hops and Lime Blossom: These herbs are all calming to the nervous system, helping to support calmness and reduce fractiousness and restlessness. The herbs are traditionally used to improve sleep outcomes, reduce nervous tension, and soothe irritability.
- Plantain, Marigold, Horsetail, Yarrow: Support and strengthen tissues.
- Echinacea: Supports immune function, proper salivary response and reduces inflammation.
CONTAINS: Arnica, Boneset, Marigold, Rue, Echinacea, Horsetail, Plantain, St John’s Wort, Yarrow, Black cohosh, Chamomile, Corydalis, Devils claw, Jamaican dogwood, Skullcap, White willow, Gentian, Hops, Lavender, Lime flowers, Oats, Passionflower, Valerian.
DIRECTIONS: Take 3-5 drops
3-6 times daily or as needed.
For additional support we recommend the Qbaby TeethEase Gel, which is used directly on baby’s gums to rapidly target irritated inflamed tissues, and soothe and calm a restless baby.
SAFE FROM NEWBORN